Building partnership is critical for any business - nonprofit or otherwise. It is engaging with people on a common topic or goal. SRC provides staff to build on new and/or your existing relationships. This could include:
- Managing multi-stakeholder projects;
- Partnership development;
- Online engagement through social media;
- On-site engagement through public information sessions or stakeholder input;
- Association management and capacity building;
- Using web-based systems to create and share information; and
- Market and/or background research.
- Assisting with building strategic relationships for the Canadian Biosphere Reserves Association;
- Building relationships between 8 lower-tier municipalities, 5 conservation authorities, and a Regional municipality focused on climate adaptation;
- Successful application of a $90,000 proposal from the Greenbelt Foundation;
- Working collaboratively with a complimentary consultant, F Smith Consulting (sustainable forestry); and
- Development of an Ontario Nonprofit and Social Impact Consultant LinkedIn Group.